1 апр. 2015 г.

Horrible Bosses 2

& Mike: Now, how would I... how would I get in touch with you guys?
    Nick Hendricks: You go straight to Nick-hurt-Dale.
    Mike: I’m sorry, what?!
    Nick Hendricks: Dot-com. It’s our website... Nickkurtdale. Com.
    Mike: Oh, I’m positive I’m not hearing that right.
    Dale Arbus: It’s our names... Nick, Kurt, Dale. Nick-Kurt-Dale.
    Mike: Y’all... y’all got to change that name.

& Nick Hendricks: Boy, cannot believe we never said it out loud before...

& Bert Hanson: I hate to break it to you, but the American dream is in China.

& Nick Hendricks: Maybe it’s not just about the money. Maybe it’s about never having to work for anybody ever again, that’s right. Right? Being our own bosses. I say we bet on ourselves.

& Nick Hendricks: What about all that stuff about hard work and starting a company in America? The American dream and hard work. Is that all bullshit?
    Bert Hanson: You honestly think hard work creates wealth? The only thing that creates wealth is wealth. And we have it. You don’t.

& Kurt Buckman: Okay, okay, okay. Hey, you know what? This is just a problem. That means all we got to do is come up with a solution, right?

& Dean «MF» Jones: Can I pose a question to you colonizers?

& Rex Hanson: Look, man. You can’t just roll over and die every time your back is against the wall.


& Rex Hanson: How about this? How about if we just put our heads together? We brainstorm a little. If we don’t come up with a ransom plan that you love, we pull the plug.
    Nick Hendricks: Then you’d let us walk?
    Rex Hanson: You have my word. But if we do come up with something really inspired, then we’re in it to win it.
    Nick Hendricks: Well, I-I can’t stop anybody from brainstorming.

& Dean «MF» Jones: You’re fucking criminals. You’ve tried to kill your bosses. One of them ended up dead. Now, you want to perpetrate a kidnapping? You three are the craziest motherfucking criminals I’ve ever seen in my life. You want to pull this shit off? You got to act like it.

& Cop: «Roar» by Katy Perry. These guys are confident.

& Dale Arbus: Okay, look, uh, this is such a stupid thing, honey. And easy, nothing sexual is even happening here.

& Dean «MF» Jones: Grab the bag. Get the fuck in.

& Dean «MF» Jones: Mr. Jones? That’s my daddy. Call me motherfucker.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий