19 апр. 2015 г.

Pilot

Grimm 1×1

Eurythmics — Sweet Dreams

& Marie Kessler: This is no fairy tale. The stories are real. What they wrote about really happened. You are one of the last Grimms.

& Monroe: You know, I’ve never seen one of you before. I heard about you guys all my life, never thought I’d see one up close. A Grimm! Heh, whadda ya know!
    Nick: You know about me?
    Monroe: Are you kidding? My folks used to tell me stories about you guys, scared the hell out of me when I was a kid.


& Monroe: You people started profiling us over 200 years ago. But, as you can see, I’m not that big, and I am done with the bad thing.
    Nick: Well, how do you...
    Monroe: How do I stay good? Through a strict regimen of diet, drugs, and Pilates. I’m a reformed Blutbad.

& Nick: So how many of you Blutbads are there?
    Monroe: First off, the plural is Blutbaden.

& Nick: Do I need something like silver bullets?
    Monroe: What are you, an idiot?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий