20 апр. 2015 г.

Sand Hill Shuffle

Silicon Valley 2×1

& Jared: If someone has to go, I’ll go, but it seems very frightening.

& Erlich: If you can’t enjoy this many people kissing our ass at this level, then I feel sorry for you.

& Dinesh: How could you be the Chief Technology Officer?
    Gilfoyle: I get it. You hear the word «chief,» and you think «Indian Chief.» But you’re the other kind of Indian.

& Gavin: If we get this wrong, we could blow the business opportunity of a lifetime! Data creation is exploding. With all the selfies and useless files people refuse to delete on the cloud,... 92% of the world’s data was created in the last two years alone. At the current rate, the world’s data storage capacity will be overtaken by next spring. It will be nothing short of a catastrophe. Data shortages, data rationing, data black markets... Someone’s compression will save the world from data-geddon, and it sure as hell better be Nucleus and not goddamn Pied Piper!

& Gavin: I don’t know about you people, but I don’t wanna live in a world where someone else makes the world a better place better than we do.

& Laurie: Monica... Peter Gregory is dead.


& Jared: Are you feeling unwell? Do you need protein?

& Erlich: Shit. They were negging us.
    Richard: Negging?
    Jared: Negging is going negative. It’s a manipulative sex strategy used by lonely chauvinists.

& Erlich: One of you is the least attractive person I’ve ever seen, and I’m not gonna say who.

& Erlich: Leave the next one to me. I can feel a big one coming on.
    Richard: What are you gonna do?
    Erlich: I’m not sure yet, but give me room. There’s something inside of me that has to come out, and who am I to stop it?

& Monica: If you don’t keep increasing in value in the next round, if you have a down round, you are fucked. It is the kiss of death for a young CEO.

& Javeed: Why the fuck didn’t anyone tell me I could take less?!
    Richard: I don’t know. I don’t know. Ideas come up and then...
    Javeed: Fuck!!!

--
On the IMDb

Σ Fund raising for Dummies? Fund raising 101?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий