14 апр. 2015 г.

Games People Play

Modern Family 4×23

& Claire: Even with a spin off the coast, Phil will see what I see every day. The transformation begins when they are locked in a metal box. The Kraken is unleashed!.. Love my kids very much.

& Manny: I don’t want my mom there. I’m exploring some darker themes I’m not sure she’s ready for, poems like «The umbilical noose,» «A jail called mom,» «Smother nature.» She’ll just find some way to make it all about her.


& Claire: I didn’t want to get halfway into a trip to Yellowstone before Phil discovered what malevolent hellspawn we have for children... Whom I love very much.

& Manny: What kind of man writes poetry in a computer?
    Jay: You could’ve stopped that sentence after «poetry.»

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий