23 апр. 2015 г.

Severance

Mad Men 7×8

& Don: It’s chinchilla. And it costs $15,000. How does that make you feel?

Peggy Lee — Is That All There Is?

♪ Is that all there is? ♪
♪ If that’s all there is, my friends ♪
♪ then let’s keep dancing... ♪

& Roger: $11.60. You must have had a lot of hash browns, sweetheart.

& Tricia: Another woman you’re sleeping with?
    Don: No, that’s the woman I’m not sleeping with. My ex-wife.

& Peggy: I’d never recommend imitation as a strategy. You’ll be second, which is very far from first.


& Peggy: Should we get lunch?
    Joan: I want to burn this place down.

& Peggy: I haven’t taken a vacation... well, never.

& Ken: I’m taking Tom Schaeffer’s old post. Head of advertising.
    Pete: So you’re going to fire us?
    Ken: No, it’s going to be way worse than that. I’m going to be your client. And I hate to tell you, but I’m very hard to please... Until we meet again.

And then I fell in love with the most wonderful boy in the world. We’d take long walks down by the river, or just sit for hours gazing into each other’s eyes. We were so very much in love. And then one day, you went away. And I thought I’d die, but I didn’t. And when I didn’t, I said to myself, «Is that all there is to love?»
♪ Is that all there is? ♪
♪ If that’s all there is, my friends ♪
♪ then let’s keep... ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий