13 апр. 2015 г.

The Fortification Implementation

The Big Bang Theory 8×20

& Raj: What if he’s in a Beatles cover band?.. I’m just saying, if he’s got your nose and haircut, he’d make a killer Ringo.

& Amy: Can you please pass the salt?
    Sheldon: Sure. It’s not like I was invited to Richard Feynman’s house and have anything better to do.
    Amy: Is this how the rest of the night’s going to be?
    Sheldon: I don’t know the future.

& Sheldon: I have a work-around. There you go... As far as you’re concerned, I’m smiling.

& Howard: Bernadette, weird things are happening out here!

& Penny: I think I started to suspect it was a bad movie when I looked at the script and saw the title, Serial Ape-ist 2:... Monkey See, Monkey Kill.
    Wil Wheaton: Uh, spoiler alert: after the monkey sees, it kills.

& Sheldon: Do you think there comes a point in life when it stops feeling bad to be left out of things?
    Amy: Probably not. It’s an evolutionary advantage to be included in group activities.
    Sheldon: You know what? I used to be a fan of evolution, but I’ve since evolved, and now I think it’s dumb.


& Sheldon: I can just picture them all right now at Feynman’s house, probably discussing Schrodinger and at the same time, not discussing Schrodinger... See? They’re missing out on hilarious jokes like that.
    Amy: And at the same time, not.

& Leonard: I’m always excited for you! I’m excited that you found this new job where you’re making decent money.
    Penny: Decent? I make twice what you make!
    Leonard: Wait, twice?! Like, «times two» twice?
    Wil Wheaton: For those of you at home, Leonard just found out his fiancée makes way more money than he does. Let’s listen.

& Amy: Amazing.
    Sheldon: I know. And this isn’t the printout. This is my real face.

& Josh: So, I have to ask... was the robot sexy?
    Howard: It was actually just a mechanical hand...
    Josh: ’Cause that’s all you need, right?
    Howard: You are my brother.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий