9 апр. 2015 г.

The Skywalker Incursion

The Big Bang Theory 8×19

& Sheldon: I just restocked the old PRK.
    Penny: «PRK»?
    Leonard: Public restroom kit. Everything a boy needs for making pee pee in new and strange places.

& Sheldon: I don’t see what’s crazy about bringing a backpack with your own toilet paper and Purell... And rubber gloves, uh, air freshener. Um, noise-cancelling headphones. Oh, danger whistle. Um... pepper spray. Ooh, a multi-language «occupied» sign... Uh, let’s see. We have seat protectors, uh, booties for my shoes, a clothespin for my nose... Oh, and a mirror on a stick, so I can make sure the person in the stall next to me isn’t some kind of weirdo.

& Sheldon: Will you please play the game? I can’t spy with my little eye... something passing right through us.
    Leonard: I don’t know, um... If 65 billion solar neutrinos pass through a square centimeter every second, given the surface area of this car is about 60,000 square centimeters, that means 3.9 times ten to the 15th solar neutrinos?
    Sheldon: I don’t want to play anymore.

& Howard: Come on, one day, this may double in value and be worth half what I paid for it.

& Sheldon: Do you think this song is the music the white boy ultimately plays?
    Leonard: It could be.
    Sheldon: So it’s like the musical equivalent of Russell’s Paradox, the question of whether the set of all sets that don’t contain themselves as members contains itself?
    Leonard: Exactly.
    Sheldon: Well... then I hate it. Music should just be fun.


& Howard: We’re still figuring how much remodeling we want to do...
    Bernadette: It’s tricky finding the right balance between «tasteful modern» and «Jewish mother tchotchke crapfest.»

& Penny: It’s like when the Mountain fought the Red Viper in Game of Thrones.
    Bernadette: Leonard makes you watch that, too?
    Penny: No, no, I like that show. It’s got dragons and people doing it.

& Howard: So it’s settled. The fate of Doctor Who’s TARDIS will be decided by a Game of Thrones inspired death-match on the battlefield of ThunderCats versus Transformers.

& Howard: Come on, Raj. You are the King Kong of Ping-Pong. You are the menace of table tennis. Put her away, ’cause I don’t have a third one.

& Sheldon: Do you think they’re gonna call the police?
    Leonard: I don’t know. Maybe they’ll call Imperial Officers to take us to a holding cell on the Death Star.

& Leonard: I’m normally very nice, but you shut up, too.

& Howard: Five-nothing! Wait, did you play badminton or... sad-minton?

& Bernadette: You know, Amy, I, uh... can’t help but wonder how Sheldon would react if the TARDIS was at your place...
    Howard: Don’t listen to her, just hit the ball!
    Amy: Keep talking.
    Bernadette: If this doesn’t get him into your bedroom... nothing will.

& Sheldon: Boy, some people are just glass-half-empty...
    Leonard: The glass is empty, Sheldon! It’s completely empty. If you gave that glass to a man who was dying of thirst, he would be dead, do you know why?
    Sheldon: Before I answer, was he a smoker?

& Amy: Really should have thought this through.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий