11 апр. 2015 г.

Tears of Blood

The Borgias 3×8

& Mattai the Hebrew: I am no Murano!
    Rodrigo Borgia: No?
    Mattai the Hebrew: You, on the other hand...
    Rodrigo Borgia: Careful...
    Mattai the Hebrew: I have heard the rumors, that Jewish blood runs in Borgia veins. Why do you think they hate you so?

& Pascal: «I hate and I love. Why, you may ask.
        I don’t know.
        But it happens, and I burn.»

    Micheletto: I’ve known this feeling, all my life. All my life.

& Cesare: When do you learn to write?
    Micheletto: I do not read, and I do not write. But I remember, and I copy, and I must. Before the sleight it is lost.


& Cesare: We need a mirror... Look! This is mirror writing.
    Micheletto: You can read this?
    Cesare: These are all numbers. Each one of them has to mean something different. It must be a code. A book code, I think.

& Lucrezia: Your tone has changed, my liege.
    Fredirigo: Of course. I am king. What else did you expect?

& Cesare: Each number refers to a verse then a line, then a word. Nine, that’s verse nine. Then, «novem», another nine. That’s line nine. Seven; seventh word, line nine, verse nine. That’s «They.» Beginning... Who are «they»... I wonder? Twenty-seven, that’s verse twenty-seven. Line six, word three. «Must.» «They must...»

& Cesare: No! No more killing. You must keep on loving this boy.
    Micheletto: I can hate and love...

& Fredirigo: As a Borgia, you should have known better. Poison is your hobby, is it not?

& Rodrigo Borgia: A Borgia bull, hmm...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий