26 апр. 2015 г.

Cold Comfort

Inside No. 2×4

& George: When the calls come in, we like to pick up within three rings and begin every dialogue with, «Hello, Comfort Support Line.» I don’t mind if people use the abbreviation CSL, cos Comfort Support Line does sound a bit like bras.

& George: Now, you may find you have a dead hour or so when nobody rings. I don’t mind you bringing in, erm, a novel, newspaper, wordsearch is fine, but I do frown on people watching box sets of The Walking Dead on their mobile phones.
    Liz: It was the season finale, leave me alone.


& Liz: Hello, Comfort Support Line?
    PPI: ’Hi...’
    Andy: Did you want to...?
    PPI: ’This is an important message regarding your Payment Protection Insurance Policy...’
    Andy: Piss off!
    Liz: Oh, let me guess, another PPI. Persistent Pain in the Intestine, I call them.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий