3 апр. 2015 г.

Pimento

Better Call Saul 1×9

& Chuck: Confidence is good. Facts on your side, better. Know what you’re walking into.

& Chuck: The case goes to HHM?
    James McGill: Hail Satan. I submit to the dark side.

& James McGill: Finally out of the mailroom, huh?

& Mike: Pimento is a cheese. They call it the caviar of the south.

& Price: Hi. Hello. My name is Price. Actually, that’s not my name.But I have a nephew named Price. I’ve always kind of liked that name.

& Price: Second order. Money. Just to be clear that the agreed upon fee of $500 per man is... agreed upon.

& Price: But we need three guys.
    Mike: No. No, we don’t. Come on. Let’s go.

& James McGill: At any point, it’s too much, you’re uncomfortable... we’ll turn around and come home. You want maybe like a safe word?
    Chuck: How about «get me the hell home»?

& Hemlin: We want the case. We don’t want... The case is all we want.

& Mike: Here is what is going to happen. You’re gonna take the money. You’re going to count it. If it’s all there, you hand them the pills. Easy peasy.

& Price: How did you know? How did you know not to bring a gun?
    Mike: ... I put in a lot of leg work before coming here.


& Mike: The lesson is, if you’re gonna be a criminal, do your homework.
    Price: Wait. I’m not a bad guy.
    Mike: I didn’t say you were a bad guy. I said you’re a criminal.
    Price: What’s the difference?
    Mike: I’ve known good criminals and bad cops. Bad priests. Honorable thieves. You can be on one side of the law or the other. But if you make a deal with somebody, you keep your word. You can go home today with your money and never do this again. But you took something that wasn’t yours. And you sold it for a profit. You’re now a criminal. Good one, bad one? That’s up to you.

& James McGill: He hates me that much? I hate him more.

& Chuck: Wish it could have worked out...
    James McGill: Yeah. Imagine that, huh? The two McGill boys side by side storming the gates. Righting wrongs, taking down the bad guys... And making a boatload of money to boot. That would have been great. Right?
    Chuck: The very best.

& James McGill: You’ve got the nuclear option. Launch the doomsday device. Game over. If working with me is what you really want, right, Chuck?!

& Chuck: You’re not a real lawyer.

& Chuck: You’re Slippin’ Jimmy. And Slippin’ Jimmy I can handle just fine. Slippin’ Jimmy with a law degree is like a chimp with a machine gun.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Transformations’ on their way.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий