13 апр. 2015 г.

The Wars to Come

Game of Thrones 5×1

& Witch: Everyone wants to know their future... until they know their future.

& Tyrion: Do you know what it’s like to stuff your shit through one of those airholes?
    Varys: No, I only know what it’s like to pick up your shit and throw it overboard.

& Varys: My lord?
    Tyrion: I don’t think I am anymore. A lord. Are you a lord if you kill your father?

& Varys: We are talking about the future of our country.
    Tyrion: The future is shit. Just like the past.

& Gilly: Shouldn’t you be training, too?
    Sam: Well, I’m hardly a new recruit. How many brothers can say that they’ve killed a white walker and a Thenn? I might be the first in history.

& Davos: Some of the Night’s Watch feel you have too much affection for the wildlings.
    Jon Snow: They were born on the wrong side of the Wall. That doesn’t make them monsters.

& Lord Baelish: He has other gifts. The gift of a great name. Sometimes that’s all one needs.

& Brienne: All I ever wanted was to fight for a lord I believed in. The good lords are dead and the rest are monsters.


& Varys: I didn’t do it for you. I did it for the Seven Kingdoms. We are talking about the future of our country.
    Tyrion: A drunken dwarf will never be the savior of the Seven Kingdoms.
    Varys: I don’t believe in saviors. I believe men of talent have a part to play in the war to come.

& Varys: Any fool with a bit of luck can find himself born into power. But earning it for yourself, that takes work.

& Varys: ...And you have compassion.
    Tyrion: Compassion? Yes. I killed my lover with my bare hands. I shot my own father with a crossbow.
    Varys: I never said you were perfect.

& Hizdahr zo Loraq: A dragon queen with no dragons... is not a queen.

& Jon Snow: I think you’re making a terrible mistake.
    Mance Rayder: The freedom to make my own mistakes was all I ever wanted.

& Mance Rayder: I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Mance Rayder. First to go.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий