16 апр. 2015 г.

Wild Card

& Nick Wild: I won’t touch her again... until she asks me.

& Nick Wild: You want my qualifications?.. Well, I’ve been knocked down, blown up, lied to, shit on, and shot at. So nothing surprises me much anymore, except the things that people do to each other. I’m a licensed pilot, took karate in Tokyo. I lectured on economics at Yale. I can memorize the front pages of the New York Times in five minutes and repeat it back to you in five weeks. I was the National Golden Gloves champion three years in a row. I’m fluent in four languages and can wrestle with a menu in five more...
    Cyrus Kinnick: Jesus!
    Nick Wild: Don’t interrupt me. There’s more.
    Cyrus Kinnick: More?
    Nick Wild: Yeah. I lie a lot.

& Osgood: I love you, man. I mean, I love you.

& Nick Wild: Every high school student knows there’s no such thing as organized crime in America. Every elementary school student knows that if organized crime ever dreamt of invading, the last city they would come to would be Vegas. And every kindergarten student knows that if the mob ever did to town, the last hotel to be tainted would be the Golden Nugget. Shit, Holly, I mean, even their fucking showgirls can rip the phonebook in half.

& Cyrus Kinnick: What were you? SBS? SRR? SAS?
    Nick Wild: Just «S».
    Cyrus Kinnick: Just «S»... «S» for special?
    Nick Wild: «S» for shut your mouth.


& Cyrus Kinnick: How are you not more excited?
    Nick Wild: Never hit over half a mil before. I don’t know why I’m not more excited. Maybe it’s because I never dared think it would happen. That make sense?
    Cyrus Kinnick: Kinda.

& Cyrus Kinnick: You’re leaving town?
    Nick Wild: Think bigger. State, country, continent. Five free years, Duke. I’ve been dreamin’ this since forever. $100,000 per. I’ve got it figured to the penny.

& Cyrus Kinnick: Guess you haven’t liked Vegas much, huh?
    Nick Wild: You’re not supposed to like Vegas. It’s just this creeping virus people catch sometimes... Sweet dreams.

& Nick Wild: I know now what I really need... «Fuck you» money. Enough so I’ll never have to come back here. Freedom. That’s what «fuck you» money is.

& Cyrus Kinnick: I’m only here to give you a present of gratitude of everything you taught me.
    Nick Wild: What, for chrissakes?
    Cyrus Kinnick: That everyone’s afraid. That I’m not the only cowardly asshole in this world. You’re one, too.

& Nick Wild: You’re a good friend.
    Cyrus Kinnick: We’re friends?
    Nick Wild: Don’t ruin it.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Statham’s such a Statham. It’s all about him. And Nick Wild’ll be back, I suppose.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий