28 апр. 2015 г.

High Sparrow

Game of Thrones 5×3

& Arya: You said you’d teach me how to be a Faceless Man.
    Jaqen H’ghar: A man teaches a girl. Valar dohaeris. All men must serve. Faceless Men most of all.
    Arya: I want to serve!
    Jaqen H’ghar: A girl wants to serve herself. Here we serve the Many-Faced God. To serve well, a girl must become no one.

& Jaqen H’ghar: There is only one god. A girl knows his name. And all men know his gift.

& Margaery: You’re very sweet. The sweetest king who ever lived.
    Tommen: This is all I want to do all day, every day, for the rest of my life.
    Margaery: Wouldn’t that be glorious?

& Lord Bolton: The best way to forge a lasting alliance isn’t by peeling a man’s skin off. The best way is marriage.

& Lord Baelish: Stop being a bystander. Stop running. There’s no justice in the world. Not unless we make it. You loved your family. Avenge them.

& Brienne: Nothing’s more hateful than failing to protect the one you love.

& Brienne: One day I will avenge King Renly.
    Podrick: But you said a shadow murdered him. How do you fight a shadow?
    Brienne: A shadow with the face of Stannis Baratheon...


& Stannis Baratheon: You’re as stubborn as your father.
    Jon Snow: I can imagine no higher praise.
    Stannis Baratheon: I didn’t mean it as praise. Honor got your father killed.

& Stannis Baratheon: You have many enemies in Castle Black. Have you considered sending Alliser Thorne elsewhere? Give him command of Eastwatch-by-the-Sea.
    Jon Snow: I heard it was best to keep your enemies close.
    Stannis Baratheon: Whoever said that didn’t have many enemies.

& Jaqen H’ghar: Whose sword is that? It belongs to Arya Stark. Arya Stark’s sword, Arya Stark’s clothes, Arya Stark’s stolen silver. A man wonders how is it that no one came to be surrounded by Arya Stark’s things...

& Lord Bolton: Lady Sansa... Welcome.

& Old Woman: Welcome home, Lady Stark. The North remembers.

& High Sparrow: High Sparrow? Sounds ridiculous, doesn’t it? Like Lord Duckling or King Turtle. Still, it’s meant to. We’re often stuck with the names our enemies give to us... It’s only a name. Quite an easy burden to bear.

& High Sparrow: Well, I tell them no one’s special and they think I’m special for telling them so.

& Lord Bolton: The Lannisters made you one of the great lords of Westeros, yet here you are in the North undermining them. Why gamble with your position?
    Lord Baelish: Every ambitious move is a gamble. You gambled when you drove a dagger into Robb Stark’s heart. It appears that your gamble paid off.

& Tyrion: I will not be of any use to Daenerys Targaryen if I lose my mind. I can’t remember the last face I saw that wasn’t yours.
    Lord Varys: It’s a perfectly good face.

& Lord Varys: Someone who inspires priests and whores is worth taking seriously.

& Tyrion: Who needs wealth when you can make a woman laugh?

& Tyrion: If I could pick any girl here, I would pick you.
    Whore: Why?
    Tyrion: Because you have a skeptical mind.

& Ser Jorah: I’m taking you to the queen.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий