27 апр. 2015 г.

First Days

Modern Family 5×2

& Phil: Traditional «first day of school» pancakes. Whipped-cream smile?
    Luke: Dad, I’m in High School now. Just put it in my mouth.

& Phil: After a 20-year vacation, Claire is rejoining the work force.
    Claire: Not a vacation.


& Alex: Stop pressuring me!
    Haley: You know, this is what happens to kids when they’re not sexually active.
    Claire: Don’t you have some studying to do?
    Haley: Please, it’s community college. They tell you to bring a glue stick.

& Cameron: I’ve been working as a high-school sub. Ka-ching! I never know when I’ll be summoned to swoop into action. I’m kind of like Batman. But except for a bat-signal, I get a phone call.
    Mitchell: Yeah, you found the only one difference.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий