17 апр. 2015 г.

Marco

Better Call Saul 1×10

& James McGill: I’m moving to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
    Marco: Mexico? You skipped bail?
    James McGill: New Mexico... You know, like, uh, Bugs Bunny and the Road Runner, you know?

& James McGill: I’m gonna work at his law firm, like, in the mailroom.
    Marco: What? N-now you’re talking crazy, man. You just got out of jail. Now you want to go back?

& James McGill: Sorry I called you a pig fucker.

& James McGill: .....One little Chicago sunroof, and suddenly I’m Charles Manson?! And that’s where it all went off the rails. I’ve been paying for it ever since. That’s why I’m here!

& Slippin’ Jimmy: You’re buying, I’m selling.
    Marco: All right, then.

& Marco: You want me to give you $100 for a half-dollar!
    Slippin’ Jimmy: I want you to give me $100 for an $800 coin.


& Marco: You’re my witness, okay? Facing West... My hairy ass.

& Slippin’ Jimmy: Can you keep a secret?.. Okay, his name is Idi Abbassi. He’s 27 years old. He’s a Nigerian prince, all right? He’s worth, conservatively, $400 million.....

& Slippin’ Jimmy: Can you keep a secret?..

& Slippin’ Jimmy: It’s a win-win for you. It’s a lose-lose for everybody else.

& Slippin’ Jimmy: Can you keep...
    Marco: A secret?
    Slippin’ Jimmy: ’Cause I really...
    Marco: Really shouldn’t...
    Slippin’ Jimmy: Shouldn’t be telling you this.

& — You are not Kevin Costner!
    Slippin’ Jimmy: I was last night.

& James McGill: Help me out here. Did I dream it, or did I have $1,600,000 on my desk in cash?

& James McGill: No one on God’s green earth knew we had it. We could have split it 50/50. We could have gone home with $800,000 each, tax-free.
    Mike: Your point being?
    James McGill: Why didn’t we? What stopped us?
    Mike: I remember you saying something about doing the right thing...
    James McGill: I don’t even know what that means.
    Mike: You want to know why I didn’t take that money? Is that what you’re asking?
    James McGill: Yeah, that’s what I’m asking.
    Mike: Me, personally... I was hired to do a job. I did it. That’s as far as it goes.
    James McGill: Yeah. Well, I know what stopped me. And you know what? It’s never stopping me again.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий