10 апр. 2015 г.

Opening Night

Mozart in the Jungle 1×10

& Alex: Oh, God, you are looking at me like I just said I like eating whale meat.

& Alex: Maybe it’s not the end of the world if we don’t do these things we said we wanted to do when we were five years old.
    Hailey: Yeah, maybe it’s not the end of the world for you... I have to go to work now.

& Bob: What happens on West 103rd stays on West 103rd.

& Hailey: Maestro, I don’t know if I can do this.
    Rodrigo: This is not about you. It’s not even about me. This is about needing an oboe player.


& Thomas: She’s a fuckin’ lefty, a lefty violinist, and she can play!
    Gloria: Yes, thank God. She can.

& Lizzie: That crazy bitch just fucked up my best friend’s debut.
    Sharpe: Would you go to dinner with me?
    Lizzie: What?
    Rodrigo: Ay, wey.

& Rodrigo: Ana Maria, she’s right. But she’s not right about you being bourgeois pigs. Although the vast majority of you are bourgeois elite. And some of us are pigs...

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий