9 июл. 2014 г.

The Train Job

Firefly × 2

& Malcolm: Ladies and menfolk, we have ourselves a job. Take us out of the world, Wash. Got us some crime to be done.


& Malcolm: Well, they tell ya, never hit a man with a closed fist... but it is, on occasion, hilarious.

& River: Mal. Bad. In Latin.

& Malcolm: If I’m your mission, Shepherd, best give it up. You’re welcome on my boat... God ain’t.

& Zoë: Sir, I think you have a problem with your brain being missing.


& Simon: So... what are we doing?
    Kaylee: Oh, crime.
    Simon: Crime!.. Good. Okay. Crime.

& Kaylee: Easy as lyin’.
    Simon: So you’ve done this before.
    Kaylee: Hell, no. But I think it’s gonna work. The captain’s an absolute genius when it comes to plans.

& Jayne: Time for some thrilling heroics.

& Malcolm: Whatever happens, remember I love you.
    Zoë: Sir?
    Malcolm: Because you’re my wife.
    Zoë: Right... sir.

& Malcolm: That sounds like the Alliance. Unite all the planets under one rule... so that everybody can be interfered with or ignored equally.

& River: Two by two. Hands of blue. Two by two. Hands of blue.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий