2 июл. 2014 г.

Grandma's Pie

Two and a Half Men 9×20

& Walden: My problem is I still got to figure out how to explain this to Zoey.
    Alan: Dump the bitch. Don’t let her screw this up for us.

& Alan: Well, if it makes you feel any better, I’ve got my own little relationship problem brewing.
    Walden: Yeah, that doesn’t make me feel better.
    Alan: My girlfriend’s mom and my mom have become lovers.
    Walden: Okay, that does make me feel better.


& Alan: This sort of makes you brother and sister, doesn’t it? Is it just me or is... that idea kind of a turn-on? ... It’s just me!

& Walden: I got to ask. What’s with the tea? You make it for me. You make it for Lyndsey.
    Alan: Well, I’ve got a little philosophy. When someone’s nice enough to let me into their home or their pants, I like to show my appreciation.
    Walden: Without spending any money...
    Alan: You know me so well.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий