21 июл. 2014 г.

State of Emergency

Tyrant 1×2

& Emma: Who's that?
    Sammy: Abdul.
    Abdul: Salaam alaikum.
    Sammy: Uh, walla something.
    Abdul: Wa alaikum as-salaam.
    Sammy: Right. That thing.

& Bassam: It didn't feel like my place to get involved.
Amira: Your father is dead, your brother was nearly killed, your nephew's wife is being held hostage. What more needs to happen before you feel compelled to get involved?

& Bassam: I'm just here to pay respects to my father...
Amira: How dare you. You can't pay your respects to a man who you disrespected your whole life.


& Bassam: Have you offered them anything?
    Gen. Tariq: Yes. 20 minutes before I go in and kill them all.

& Gen. Tariq: Bassam... or should I call you Barry?

& Gen. Tariq: A month from now, one of them would have turned up at a bus stop or a train station wearing a bomb. Better their blood than ours.

& Jamal: Did you hear what she called me?.. "Mr. President."

& Jamal: What do you think I should say, Bassam?
    Bassam: Forget the speech.
    Jamal: And say what?
    Bassam: Hey, just tell them the truth.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий