16 июл. 2014 г.

A Horse of a Different Color

Dexter 6×4

& Sam: You know, it’s not about the dunk. It’s about... surrender to something greater than yourself.
    Dexter: I don’t get it.
    Sam: Well, man, just look around. You think you make the sun come up in the morning? You think you can make the tide come in?
    Dexter: No, but that’s the earth rotating on its axis, the pull of the moon.
    Sam: So you do believe in something greater than yourself.

& Sam: Faith, man, you put it in the wrong things... fuck you up.

& Dexter: Just let him be okay. Please let him be okay. I don’t know how this works, but if there’s something I need to do in return, I’ll do it. Okay?


& Travis: If you like, I could cancel. I could stay here with you. There’s more work I could do.
    Prof. James Gellar: No, we were given free will for a reason, Travis. You can do whatever you want... as long as you’re willing to... accept the consequences God gives you.

& Dexter: You put your faith in God, I put my faith in science.
    Sam: It’s cool. We don’t have to believe in the same thing, but... you got to keep an open mind. You may say I can’t prove that God exists, but, uh... You can’t prove he doesn’t. Hmm?

& Harry: Looks like your prayers were answered.
    Dexter: I was desperate.
    Harry: Hey, no judgment. You already talk to an imaginary father figure.
    Dexter: It didn’t mean anything.
    Harry: Are you sure?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий