29 июл. 2014 г.

The Faithful Husband

The Honourable Woman 1×2

& Ephra: Modeh ani l’faneykha... melekh chai vekayam... she-hechezarta bi nishmati bechemlah... rabbah emunatekha.

& Hugh: Go on, get lost before the boss sees you.
    Max: Too late. Shit. And here comes a chopper to chop off...
    Hugh: My dick.

& Israeli: What do you know about our history? Be very careful. The story you’ve just stepped into, it stretches back thousands of years.
British: All I rely on is what I can see with my own eyes.
Israeli: Then I hope you read Braille.
Ω Ugh. Too grossly, too primitive.

& Rachel: How long do I have to put up with these monkeys in my house?.. There is urine all over the floor in the cloakroom. If they aim like they piss, someone tries to kill us, we’re done for anyway.


& Rachel: There’s a big streak of vanity running through your family, Ephra, and it appears to be growing. First your father wants to save Israel, now your sister’s trying to save the Middle East. What’s your plan for my daughters? Is kryptonite involved?

& Frances: On the one side, you’ve got Margaret Andrews, who’s rabidly pro-Israeli...
    Nessa: Refreshingly unfashionable!
    Frances: ...On the other side, you’ve got Angela Roberts.
    Nessa: Just a couple of steps away from a Holocaust denier.

& Tracy: So, Paul... you want to catch a turkey, you got to show it the grain, OK? ....
    Paul: You want to catch a turkey, honey, you just blow its head off.

& Julia: If you’d been in the meeting that I had with Brigadier General Berkoff, you’d know that I just saved you from having your balls cut off.
    Hugh: And what’s the going rate for an ageing penis these days?
    Julia: Yes, they did. No, you can’t. But, yes, you should. See?

& Hugh: What’s the answer to my next question?
    Julia: Oh, well, that’s easy. Nessa Stein.
    Hugh: Ah. Not quite the woman she appears to be.
    Julia: Is any woman, Hugh?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий