16 июл. 2014 г.

Heads Will Roll

Under the Dome 2×1

& Sam Verdreaux: Some things are kind of hard to leave behind.

& Barbie: What are you, a nuclear physicist?
    Rebecca: Nothing so glamorous. I’m a high school science teacher. Rebecca Pine.

& Rennie: See you, sweetheart. Go back to the Twilight Zone. I got work to do.

& Dodee: You did this. You. And I’m not going anywhere.

& Rennie: Shut up and be dead! I’m busy.

The Acid - Basic Instinct

♪ Tender we fall ♪
♪ Quiet and alone... ♪
♪ Tired and gone... ♪
♪ Speechless... ♪


& Rennie: Oh, God... Tell me what you want me to do! Tell me! ... Oh, who the hell am I talking to?
    Linda: You can talk to me, Jim...
    Rennie: What the hell are you supposed to be? Ghost of Christmas Future?

& Linda: Time’s running out, Jim. But it’s not too late.
    Rennie: Not too late for what?
    Linda: To learn the virtue of sacrifice. To save your son.

& Rennie: I can’t pull the damn lever. Either of you want the honors?

& Julia: The dome didn’t want us to kill you. It wants us to end the killing.
Ω That’s all? Shop’s closed? After that they live happy, long and die in one day?

& Rebecca: You went from Grand Theft Auto to a Gold Star, Mr. Barbara.
    Barbie: Ah, I was just doing what the teacher told me.

& Julia: Uh, you think that’s what stopped the surges? And cleared the dome?
    Rebecca: What else could it have been?
    Julia: Something bigger than us.

& Stephen King: Refill, Ange?.. Thanks, hon.
    Angie: Mm-hmm.
Ω Nice touch. It was worth to endure for the sake of this.

--
On the IMDb

Σ To what degree could it be lame? Yo, really. Linda’s out. Alcoholic paramedic who happens JIT. Mattress Vs hand grenade? Really, yo.

Two worthwhile things in the Ep: Stephen King @ bar & The Acid's Basic Instinct.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий