23 июл. 2014 г.

Giant

Halt and Catch Fire 1×7

& Cameron: Joe, that’s a live current!
    MacMillan: It’s only a few volts.
    Cameron: What are you doing?
    MacMillan: I’m turning me on.

& MacMillan: You stole my car.
    Cameron: I stole your keys. The car just turns on when I put them in.

& MacMillan: When we unveil the Contrail and it looks like this, people will be falling over themselves.
    Gordon: Wait, the what?
    MacMillan: The Contrail. We’re calling it the Contrail. I’m announcing it this week, so don’t tell anyone.
    Gordon: The Contrail?! You’re naming it after the exhaust that comes out of the back of a plane?
    MacMillan: It’s about soaring, leaving the competition in the dust, which is exactly what this design can accomplish.
    Gordon: No, Joe, contrail is the dust.


& Gordon: Look, if we continue to put form ahead of function, we’re gonna be the ones left behind with everyone laughing at us. I mean, why don’t you just call it... call it the “Cardiff Giant”?

& Cardiff: What the hell is wrong with you? Rule number one, you don’t risk your own money. You’ve been brainwashed, gone native. Ain’t nothing worse than a businessman who’s lost his compass.

& Cardiff: If that program is out of money, that is God saying, “Good night and God bless.”

& Hunt: You should be “Susan Fairchild” more often. She’s fun.

& Donna: Gordon, what are you doing?
    Gordon: I’m looking for the giant.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий