1 июл. 2014 г.

Hop a Freighter

Dexter 5×11

& Sonya: I was just making a list for Sunday, and I wondered, do you have any special requests?
    Dexter: Sunday?
    Sonya: Harrison’s birthday party...
    Dexter: Of course! Right. Harrison’s birthday.
Ω Perfect timing. As always climax must be resolved in the middle of something very important when everyone is deep into it.

& Debra: Maybe she had help.
    Laguerta: Like who?
    Debra: I don’t know. A... A man... Someone she trusts... Someone who cares about her... a father, a brother, husband, boyfriend.
    Laguerta: So now... it’s vigilantes and love.
    Vince: Yeah, like Romeo and Juliet, except they didn’t kill anyone... No, more like, uh, Bonnie and, uh... Clyde.
    Dexter: ’Great. They ended up dead in a bullet-riddled car.’

& Dexter: Anything of us?
    Lumen: No. Just a cat that hiccups and farts at the same time...
    Dexter: Cute.

& Debra: He was probably a really good liar. Men sometimes have that ability, you know?


& Debra: Honestly, I don’t know, but... What they’re doing takes devotion. To kill someone together, that’s some pretty serious shit.
    Dexter: ’Is that what Lumen and I have... Serious shit?’
    Debra: He’s risking his life. He’s putting everything on the line to make what happened to her right. As crazy as that sounds, what... what word would you use to describe that but “love”? It’s pretty fucked up, isn’t it?
    Dexter: Yeah, pretty fucked up.
    Debra: Kind of beautiful too.

& Quinn: There aren’t many women like you. I know that. You’re more like... A guy.
    Debra: A guy?!
    Quinn: You don’t play games where I have to figure out what it is you’re really thinking. You just say it, usually with a lot of really filthy words that I’ve never heard before. You’re the first woman who’s ever called me on my bullshit... And made me take a hard look at myself. It’s made me a better person, I think. I just don’t want to lose you, that’s all.

Ω Such a voltage... Phew!

& Dexter: ’Is this the only kind of love I’ll ever find... The kind that ends in blood?’

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Waiting for the Harrison’s party @ Sunday.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий