17 июл. 2014 г.

The Raid 2: Berandal

The Raid: Redemption

& Rama: I need you to talk to Bunawar...
    — No, I’m just here to show my face. And I did that already. Now you’re on your own. Suck it up, don’t fuck it up.

& Bangun: Listen. It’s not that I don’t trust you. I just don’t trust anybody.

& Rama: Watch over me.

& Eka: I told you before... we come from the same place. I just hope... our fates don’t end up the same.


& Eka: I’m not a traitor. I’m not a fucking criminal. There’s no end to this. You try to run... they hound you down. They lose a head? It just grows right fucking back. If you want out... you put them down. All of them.

& Bangun: Only a fool... argues for the pride of a dead man.

& Bejo: How much did Goto pay you?
    Reza: That’s not a smart question to ask.
    Bejo: Oh, yeah, and why’s that?
    Reza: Because I’m meeting you. Not him. Now think up a number. If it keeps me here for desert, then it’s enough.

& Rama: No... I’m done.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий