13 июл. 2014 г.

Smokey and the Bandit

Dexter 6×3

& Debra: Do I look okay?
    Dexter: Oh, yeah. You put on a jacket... Over your regular clothes.
    Debra: Yeah, well, I don’t want to overdo it. I still want to look like me, just lieutenant me.
    Dexter: Smart.

& Angel: 0 to 60 in 7.2. A full 800 RPMs over the red line. In high school, that was my dream car.
    Dexter: Didn’t Smokey drive one of those? Or was it the Bandit?
    Angel: Burt Reynolds.


& Dexter: Good morning, Walter.
    Walter: Keep saying that and one day you might be right.

& Walter: When you can’t do this anymore, what do you have then?
    Dexter: More.
    Walter: You’re kidding yourself, asshole. All I ever cared about was killing, and I can’t even do that right anymore. That’s what you’ve got to look forward to. This is your future and it includes adult fucking diapers!

& Dexter: We all want life to have some kind of meaning. Seems like the older we get, the harder we look for it... And the harder it is to find. And some of us just look in the wrong place. But if our lives don’t have meaning...
    Harrison: Horsey, daddy.
    Dexter: What can we leave behind for those we care about?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий