20 июл. 2014 г.

Bad Words

& Chaitanya: What was the word you spelled to win your regional? To get here? ... Mine was “intelligentsia.”
    Guy Trilby: Awesome.
    Chaitanya: Come on, try. How could you forget?
    Guy Trilby: It’s such a special word. It was “autofellatio.” Okay?
    Chaitanya: I’ve never heard of that word... What’s its origin?
    Guy Trilby: Loneliness.
    Chaitanya: No, that can’t be right... I know “auto” is of Greek origin, meaning “self,” right’? Fellatio. Fellatio, fellatio. Is that derived from the Latin fellare, meaning “to suck”?
    Guy Trilby: Little man, the woman I’m sitting next to knows her way around that subject real well, so why don’t you ask her when she gets back from droppin’ her deuce? Meanwhile, if you don’t point that curry hole that way and sit your fuckin’ ass down in that seat, I’m gonna tell the captain that your bag’s ticking. Then you’ll have a situation. Good night.

& Jenny: We could expand on this three measly answers you’ve given me thus far.
    Guy Trilby: You know too much already.
    Jenny: Do I? Let’s see here. Hold on a second... Okay. Wild Turkey, olive green and 32-A. Favorite drink, color and breast size are first date questions.

& Jenny: Don’t look at me!


& Guy Trilby: Why don’t you take your potty mouth, go locate your pre-teen cock-sucking son and stuff him back up that old blown-out sweat sock of a vagina and scoot off back to whatever shit-kicking town you came from!

& Jenny: What’s the grammatical significance of the sentence, “Why run from fire ants?”
    Guy Trilby: Is this a test?
    Jenny: No. It’s just... I was wondering what the grammatical significance of that sentence was.
    Guy Trilby: “Why run from fire ants?” Ah, well, every vowel is in there. Starting with the “u” going to the “a.” Right? It’s backwards.

& Jenny: I wish there was one word that had all the vowels in it. But in alphabetical order.
    Guy Trilby: .... Facetious.
    Jenny: Son of a bitch.
    Guy Trilby: I got it?
    Jenny: You’re brilliant.

& Guy Trilby: That’s a big “never mind” now, okay?

& Proctor at Spelling Bee: Oh, dear.
    Guy Trilby: Is that my word’? That’s two words.
    Proctor: Um...
    Guy Trilby: Is “Um” the word? I’d be guessing at the “M’s.”
    Proctor: Floccinaucinihilipilification. Good gracious. That word is longer than most sentences.
    Guy Trilby: Can you repeat it one more time, please?
    Proctor: Floccinaucini...
    Dr. Bowman: As a professor of linguistics, I can tell you with the utmost confidence that a true orthographic enthusiast wouldn’t flinch at such a challenge.
    Guy Trilby: F-L-O-C-C-I-N-A-U-C-I-N-I. H-I-L-I-P-I-L-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N.
    Proctor: Correct.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий