13 июл. 2014 г.

Amends

Wilfred 4×1

“If you have behaved badly,
repent, make what amends you can
and address yourself to the task
of behaving better next time.”

Aldous Huxley

& Ryan: I don’t understand. What’s happening?
    Wilfred: It’ll all be clear in a moment.

& Wilfred: Ryan, I forgive you for what you said the other day. Just like I forgave you for kissing Jenna. That’s two forgives, if you’re counting.

& Wilfred: Okay, I forgive you for ignoring that last forgive. That’s three forgives now, Ryan. That’s a lot of forgives. Now, will you please tell Jenna you can watch me on Saturday? I forgive you for walking away and getting in your car. Four forgives, Ryan! Okay, you know what? I’m taking back the second one. Three forgives now. You’re down to three forgives, Ryan.


& Wilfred: Ryan, you dreamt about the envelope, and then it came true. Don’t you see what this means? It means you’re the magical bean! This explains everything. The way I can see and talk to you like you’re a person, whilst everybody else just sees you as a carrot...

& Ryan: What is the visitation ritual?
    Derek: Uh, my grandpa said that if you dress up in the costumes, then chant and dance or something, some sort of half-man, half-dog god comes down to visit the chosen one, and if it’s you, the god leads you to happiness.
    Ryan: Oh, and the god’s name...
    Derek: Yeah, his name was Mataman.
    Ryan: Mataman. Matama... Matt Damon? The-the god’s name is Matt Damon?
    Wilfred: Wow! That is a crazy coincidence. Two gods, the same name!

& Ryan: I’m sorry about the way I’ve been treating you.
    Wilfred: It’s okay. Seven forgives.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий