13 июл. 2014 г.

Consequences

Wilfred 4×2

“Sooner or later everyone sits down
to a banquet of consequences.”

Robert Louis Stevenson

& Wilfred: I’ve been thinking about the whole “Am I a dog, am I a god” thing, and I’ve discovered something that’s gonna blow your mind... Notice anything about the letters in this word?...... Come on! It’s so obvious.
        The letter “D” is the fourth letter of the alphabet. The Bible says there are four corners of the Earth. To see all four corners, you have to travel around the world, and, as everybody knows, that takes 80 days. “Eighty” rhymes with “deity.” And “deity” is another word for... I’m a god, Ryan!


& Ryan: She’s married!
    Wilfred: For now, but you can change all that by asking Drew how your dick tastes.
    Ryan: What? You know Jenna and I only kissed, right?
    Wilfred: Yeah, and us dudes use the same tongue to kiss that we do to clean our dicks. Jesus, you are slow today.

& Ryan: I can’t believe this! The last thing I want to do is spend the weekend with Drew.
    Wilfred: Drew’s presence is a small price to pay to have your god by your side.

& Ryan: Oh, God.
    Wilfred: Please, just call me Wilfred? Yeah?

& Wilfred: If gods can’t have a sense of humor, how do you explain Stephen Hawking?

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий