21 июл. 2014 г.

The Bicycle Thief

Modern Family 1×2

& Mitchell: We’re gonna be late.
    Cameron: It’s a toddler play class, not a flight to Cabo.
    Mitchell: We’re gonna be judged enough as the only gay parents there. I don’t want to be the late ones, too.

& Mitchell: Can you please just... change your shirt?
    Cameron: Fine. You know what? I’ll just go put on a pair of khakis, maybe a polo shirt, and everybody will think we’re a couple straight golfing buddies who just decided to have a kid together.


& Mitchell: I can’t believe I’m so nervous.
    Cameron: They’re gonna love us. Let’s just be ourselves.
    Mitchell: Or... a slightly toned-down version of ourselves.

& — You know, my husband and I just rented, uh, “Mamma Mia,” which I liked, but... I don’t know that Meryl Streep was the right choice. What did you think?
    Cameron: ..... Excuse me! Meryl Streep could play Batman and be the right choice. She’s perfection! Whether she’s divorcing Kramer, whether she’s wearing Prada. Don’t even get me started on “Sophie’s Choice.” I get emotional thinking about it.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий