4 июл. 2014 г.

The Big One

Dexter 5×12

& Quinn: So it’s still a race.
    Debra: A race?
    Quinn: To see which couple gets to him first... Us or the vigilantes... Assuming they’re a couple. Assuming we’re a couple.
    Debra: Can’t assume anything right now.

& Chase: Tick, tick, tick, Dexter. That’s the sound of Lumen’s life running out.

& Chase: Will he come for you? You know best, but... I believe he will.
    Lumen: And then what?
    Chase: We’ll be joyously reunited. The three of us.

& Debra: I know who you are... Number 13.

& Debra: You know how LaGuerta keeps saying everything’s complicated?.. I’m starting to believe her.


& Lumen: It’s like what your sister said. It’s a miracle. It’s a fucking miracle.

& Debra: I don’t know. You think you know someone, and then it turns out you don’t. You think someone’s a good cop, and then they... do something. I don’t know. All I’m saying is, nothing is as simple as it seems.

& Dexter: You’re right. About everything, you’re right. We’re not the same.
    Lumen: I’m so sorry.
    Dexter: Don’t be. Don’t be sorry your darkness is gone. I’ll carry it for you. Always. I’ll keep it with mine.

& Quinn: Thank you.
    Dexter: For what?
    Quinn: The blood work.
    Dexter: Just doing my job.
    Quinn: Yeah, well, that was the one thing hanging me up.

& Dexter: They make it look so easy... Connecting with another human being. It’s like no one told them it’s the hardest thing in the world.

& Astor: Did it make you feel better? About what happened to mom?
    Dexter: You can’t do one thing to make up for another. That’s what Jordan Chase says. But he’s wrong, because we do that all the time. That is the way the world works. We try to make things right. Even me.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ It’s a miracle. It’s a fucking miracle.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий