22 июл. 2014 г.

Just Let Go

Dexter 6×6

& Dexter: Most people believe we have free will... that we all choose our path. Sometimes the path is clear... sometimes not so much. Every twist, every turn... can challenge our sense of direction. But it’s the choices we make when we reach a fork in the road... that defines who we are.

& Dexter: ...to miss the heart. It’s probably the only reason he’s still alive.
    Louis: Guy’s a fucking rock star!
    Masuka: Hey, this is Miami fucking metro. We’re all fuckin’ rock stars.

& Quinn: Of course I’m gonna play the partner card. Why wouldn’t I play the partner card? Situations like this are exactly why the partner card... is in the fucking deck!
    Batista: I’m really not liking you right now.

& Debra: Are you out of your mind?! You fucked a person of interest?
    Quinn: Who fucks a person of non-interest?


& Quinn: Is that really what’s bothering you?
    Debra: What? What...? What the fuck else?
    Quinn: Maybe you’re jealous...
    Debra: Are you kidding? I could give a fuck who you fuck. Just don’t fuck with my investigation, you fuck!

& Dexter: You don’t know me.
    Sam: Yes, I do. I know about your darkness. I also see your light.
    Dexter: If there’s light in me, I don’t feel it.

& Sam: You need to forgive him.
    Dexter: I don’t know how.
    Sam: Just let it go... Can’t live with the hate in your heart. Eat you up inside.

& Quinn: Let’s get the party started!
    Debra: Oh, god. Please tell me you didn’t drive.
    Quinn: No, my lovely assistant did. Debra, chick from bar. Chick from bar, Debra. I’m sorry, Lieutenant Debra, her royal fucking majesty... Fifth Earl of Suffolk.

& Quinn: Damn, I just keep getting dumped.

& Dexter: Let go of the darkness... How is that even possible?

& Dexter: There’s no light in you. There’s no light in me.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий