3 июл. 2014 г.

Rob the Mob

& Saleslady at a Flower Shop: Happy Valentine’s Day, you fuck!

& Tommy: Don’t drive stupid! I’m not robbing the fucking mob and then getting pinched by the cops on a fucking traffic beef!

& Big Al: Not in these days, Sal... Eagles don’t hunt flies. They scare them.They scare them.

& Agent Hurd: They’re going to kill him. They’re going to take his balls, cut them off his body, and put them in his ears. He’s going to have ball earrings, this fucking kid.

& Jerry Cardozo: People are talking about you. People have opinions about you. It’s on everybody’s mind, but none of that shit matters. The only thing that matters is, what’s your story?

& Jerry Cardozo: This is a good one. This is a good story. It’s like a hot girl with a miniskirt, you know? I... I messed it up. A good story is like a miniskirt on a hot girl.
    Rosie: Okay.
    Jerry Cardozo: You want it long enough to cover the subject, short enough to be interesting.

& Rosie: One day, I come home from work... And Tommy was thinking these guys are assholes. No one is getting hurt, so is it really a crime?
    Jerry Cardozo: Yeah, well... I guess that’s something to think about.
    Rosie: What do you think? You think it’s a crime?


& Tommy: We could buy a shop. We could live above the shop. I mean, that’s a good life, right?
    Rosie: Yeah.
    Tommy: With your charisma...
    Rosie: And your charm...
    Tommy: And my charm, yeah.

& Rosie: Well, I never been to Florida.
    Tommy: Oh, Florida, it’s paradise.
    Rosie: Really?
    Tommy: Yeah, they have palm trees.
    Rosie: Oh, yeah, right.
    Tommy: And coconuts. And alligators and air-conditioning. I mean, I haven’t been there myself, but that’s what I hear is it’s fucking paradise down there.

& — Your days are numbered, Mr. Fiorello.
    Big Al: It’s like Yogi said, “The future ain’t what it used to be.”

& Big Al: I got a question for you... What’s the most important thing to making a good Arancini?
    Robbie: The rice.
    Big Al: What... the rice?! What-what are you talking about?
    Robbie: I’m kidding.
    Big Al: Okay.
    Robbie: The love.
    Big Al: The love. That’s right. That’s the only thing you need to know in life. That’s the secret. Love.

& Big Al: Mortadella, what a beautiful thing. It’s the caviar of baloneys. The thing about Mortadella is everybody thinks they don’t like it. Until they try it. Then they realize there’s nothing better. And there’s nothing like a cavatelli and bruschetta on a Sunday. In fact, there is no Sunday without cavatelli and bruschetta.

& Rosie: You really love me?
    Tommy: Rose Marie, I love you, all right? I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you. You’re my favorite fucking person in the world. How many times do you want me to fucking say it?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий