12 июл. 2014 г.

Afflicted

& Derek: I don’t know how much time I have, and I don’t wanna regret anything. I don’t wanna look back on my life and wish I had done something bigger or better. I just wanna travel. And if I’m gonna see the world, I kind of have to go right now.

& Clif: What is it like to be a superhero?
    Derek: Oh, my God. Let’s go, like, fight some bad guys. Heh.


& Clif: It says here that, uh, you should have the ability to turn into mist, sometimes maybe even a bat, you have command over certain vermin, such as rats and wolves, and you are unable to enter into someone’s homestead unless specifically invited, which is...
    Derek: That’s a weird one. It’s fucking useless.
    Clif: I’m just trying to harness the power of the Internet to help you with your vampire problem.

& Derek: Okay, welcome to an “Ends of the Earth” live-streaming event.

& Audrey: You can’t choose not to kill. But you can choose who you kill. It makes a difference.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий