22 июл. 2014 г.

Infestation

Under the Dome 2×2

& Big Jim Rennie: Just want you to know, I have no, uh... animosity towards you, Julia. I have, uh, nothing but... deep gratitude.
    Julia: That sounded dangerously close to a “thank you.”

& Junior: If you killed Angie, so help me, I will make you suffer!

& Julia: I thought the dome was supposed to protect us.
    Barbie: No, it’s up to us to protect each other.

& Sam: Never gets easier. Losing people.


& Barbie: Well, I got to say... I never expected to be the one thanking you for saving my life.
    Big Jim Rennie: Yeah, well... meet the new Big Jim.

& Rebecca: It’s not about one day. Heroes leave behind a good story, but a great leader leaves a legacy.
    Big Jim Rennie: You don’t really believe the dome chose me to lead, do you?
    Rebecca: I believe Chester’s Mill chose you. And they’re gonna need us. You, especially, today.
Ω Us??

& Rebecca: You’ve taken inventory of the wrong thing. We’re the problem, Jim. It’s us. There are too many people in here for our limited resources. We can’t all survive.
Ω Such a beatch, huh?
--
More quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий