6 июл. 2014 г.

Serenity

Firefly×1

& Malcolm: We’ve done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. Just a little while longer.

& Bendis: We’re gonna die.
    Malcolm: We’re not gonna die. We can’t die, Bendis. And you know why? Because we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.


♪ Take my love, take my land, ♪
♪ Take me where I can’t stand. ♪
♪ I don’t care, I’m still free. ♪
♪ You can’t take the sky from me. ♪

& Malcolm: Wheel never stops turnin’, Badger.
    Badger: That only matters to the people on the rim.

& Kaylee: So, uh, how come you don’t care where you’re goin’?
    Book: ’Cause how you get there is the worthier part.

& Kaylee: Are you a missionary?
    Book: I guess. I’m a shepherd from the Southdown Abbey. Book. I’m called Book.

& Kaylee: Can you pay or...
    Book: Well, I got a little cash and...
    Kaylee: Ooh! Grandpa...
    Book: ... I never married.

& Zoë: Now we have a boat full of citizens right on top of our... stolen cargo. That’s a fun mix.
    Malcolm: Ain’t no way in the ’verse they could find that compartment, even if... even if they were looking for it.
    Zoë: Why not?
    Malcolm: ... ’Cause.


& Malcolm: If anyone gets nosy, you know, just... shoot ’em.
    Zoë: Shoot ’em?
    Malcolm: Politely.

& Simon: What do you pay [Jayne] for?
    Malcolm: What?
    Simon: I was just wondering what his job is... on the ship.
    Malcolm: Public relations.

& Malcolm: Kaylee, stay with me. Stay with me! Can you move your feet?
    Kaylee: Are you asking me to dance?

& Wash: Can we maybe vote on the whole murdering people issue?
    Malcolm: We don’t vote on my ship. My ship is not the rutting town hall.

& Malcolm: The way it is, is the way it is. We gotta deal with what’s in front of us.

& Malcolm: So... I’ve given Jayne here the job of finding out.
    Jayne: He was nonspecific as to how...
    Malcolm: Now you’re only gonna scare him.
    Jayne: Pain is scary.

& Zoë: You never heard of Reavers?
    Simon: Campfire stories... men gone savage on the edge of space, killing...
    Zoë: They’re not stories.
    Simon: What happens if they board us?
    Zoë: If they take the ship, they’ll rape us to death... eat our flesh and sew our skins into their clothing. And if we’re very, very lucky... they’ll do it in that order.

& Malcolm: Gettin’ awful crowded in my sky.

& Kaylee: You are a nice man, Captain. You’re always looking after us. You just gotta have faith in people.

& Jayne: Testing. Testing, Captain, can you hear me?
    Malcolm: I’m standing right here.
    Jayne: You’re comin’ through good and loud.
    Malcolm: ’Cause I’m standing right here.
    Jayne: Yeah, well, but... the transmitter’s...

& Zoë: Don’t think it’s a good spot, sir. She still has the advantage over us.
    Malcolm: Everyone always does. That’s what makes us special.

& Zoë: Sir? I’d like you to take the helm, please. I need this man to tear all my clothes off.
    Wash: Work, work, work...

& Simon: I’m trying to put this as delicately as I can... How do I know you won’t kill me in my sleep?
    Malcolm: You don’t know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you’ll be awake. You’ll be facing me, and you’ll be armed.
    Simon: Are you always this sentimental?
    Malcolm: I had a good day.

& Simon: You had the Alliance on you... criminals and savages. Half the people on this ship have been shot or wounded, including yourself... and you’re harboring known fugitives.
    Malcolm: Well, we’re still flyin’.
    Simon: That’s not much.
    Malcolm: It’s enough.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий