9 июл. 2014 г.

Exodus

Falling Skies 4×3

& Tom: My favorite Zeppelin? “Led Zeppelin II.” “Lemon Song” alone is enough to earn the title.
    Hal: “II,” huh? What about “IV”? You got “Black Dog,” “Stairway To Heaven,” I mean, come on.
    Tom: When did you become a Zeppelin fan?
    Hal: The second I heard it.
    Tom: I can tell you what my least favorite Zeppelin is...
    Hal: Let me guess. It’s that... giant alien one flying around, monitoring all activity in camp.
    Tom: Actually, it’s “CODA.”
    Hal: “CODA’s” pretty bad.

& Dingaan: A Faraday suit works because the current from the fence distributes charges onto the suit in such a way that they cancel the current’s effects inside the suit.
    Tom: Okay. I get that. For how long, though?
    Dingaan: Uh, 90 seconds or so. Or until what little copper solder we have fails.

& Tom: Don’t worry.
    Dingaan: We can do this. You are not the one wearing a homemade trash can for protection, my friend!

& Ben: She’s still my sister, Maggie.
    Maggie: Okay. But I’m bringing my guns.


& Tom: Without family, life’s not much worth living.

& Anthony: It’s quiet. It’s too quiet.
    Denny: That’s what people in movies always say before the bad guys attack.
    Anthony: That’s why I said it.

& Pope: Well, I think it’s great. I think it’s a fantastic plan. It has zero chance of success, but, uh, what the hell?

& Tector: Oh, now, this is what I call Hell’s Kitchen. Rock sod, duct tape, baking soda, acetone, ammonium nitrate. Let’s make some bombs.

& Karen-Fish: Such a beautiful baby.
    Anne: Don’t touch my baby!
    Karen-Fish: It’s not your baby... It’s our baby.

& Dingaan: Green wire, red wire.
    Pope: Red wire, green wire.
    Dingaan: No! Green wire, red wire. Twist. Beep, beep, beep, beep, boom. Okay?
    Pope: All right. Boom. Beep, boom. Got it, yeah.
    Dingaan: You only get 90 seconds. Otherwise— It’s fried Pope. No! Vaporized Pope. Understand?

& Weaver: Son of a bitch. Pigs can fly.

& Anthony: Well, how do we know Lexi is close?
    Anne: I had a dream.

& Tom: Well, John Pope. You’re like a box of chocolates— you just never know what you’re gonna get with you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий