7 авг. 2011 г.

My Name Is Earl 4x3

Joy in a Bubble


& Earl: How about a quick one before you go? You know I can’t resist you when your hair’s all classy and up high like that.
   Joy: I know. When I see myself looking this good, I get horny, too.

& Joy: Sweet Baby Jesus... My whole body’s relaxed. Earl, for the first time ever, you have satisfied me in a way Darnell never could.

& Joy: Darnell, get in here. There’s a bubble jet in a place I know you’re gonna like.
   Darnell: No, thanks. I boil animals to death all day long. If I get in, God may strike me down just for the irony of it. My Uncle Thorogood, the fisherman, choked to death at a sushi restaurant. Big Man’s got a sense of humor.

& Earl: Joy loved her hot tub so much, she swore she’d never leave it. And unlike most of her promises, she had already kept this one for 24 hours.

& Joy: What are you doing in there?! Are you boiling your clothes?
   Darnell: Mmm... I’m making ice tea.
   Joy: Lord love a duck, Darnell. I’m wearing a bag. I’m walking on foil. I’m glazed up in Purell like a damn Christmas ham. What do I have to do to not feel like a filthy leper in my own house?


& Earl: I never thought of Joy as someone who has a to-do list, but it turns out she was a pretty busy lady. At 3:00 every Tuesday, she’d go buy meat out of the trunk of some guy’s car.
   — What part of the animal is this?
   — I don’t even know what animal it’s from.

& Earl: No friends? Are you sure? Yesterday, Dodge said him and his friend, Roger, played dress-up and made funny faces at each other.
   Joy: Roger’s what he named his wiener.

& Earl: Dodge and Earl Jr., they should be able to come to your party.
   Phyllis Woohoo: Who are you?
   Earl: I’m their mother’s ex-husband.

& Joy: You run like a fairy.

& Earl: What’s so funny?
   Randy: Nothing. Just something Bill said the other day.
   Earl: Your imaginary friend, Bill?
   Randy: You were spending so much time with Joy ’cause her toe got sick, that I reconnected with him. He’s working at a gas station and he’s about to get married.
   Earl: Good for him.
   Randy: I hope. His fiancee has kids, so there’s baggage. Plus, I’m pretty sure he’s drinking again.
   Earl: You know, Randy, since Bill’s imaginary, you could imagine him sober if you wanted.
   Randy: If only it were that easy, Earl. It’s not enough for me to want it, Bill’s got to want to be sober for himself.
   Earl: Good night, Randy.
   Randy: Good night, Earl.

__ Good night, guys. Ah, like the good old days.

On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий