10 авг. 2011 г.

Mad Men 4x10

Hands and Knees


& Joan: I’m late.
    Roger: What?
    Joan: I’m very late.
    Roger: Congratulations.
    Joan: I thought you should know.
    Roger: Me?!
    Joan: He’s been gone for seven weeks.

& Special Agent Norris: Mr. Draper isn’t who he says he is?
    Betty: What was that? I’m sorry.
    Special Agent Landingham: It’s a standard question.

& Lane: You know that I love you, my chocolate bunny.
    Toni: Stop it. I love you too.
    Lane: I just wanted father to meet you.

& Doctor: What kind of man are you?! You’ve used this woman and you’ve ruined her.
    Roger: Hold on a second.
    Doctor: A man of your age... Only slightly younger than myself... That you could behave with such selfishness, such irresponsibility...
    Roger: We came here for your discretion, not your judgment!
    Doctor: I know why you came here. There’s a good man... He’s not in the city. He has a practice in Morristown. It’s $400. Here. I don’t want it in my handwriting.


& Pete: Why did you fill out the form?
    Don: Megan did. And I signed it without looking, because that’s what I do.
    Pete: What did Betty say? You’ve been fine this long.
    Don: There’re three lies in eight questions here. If they talk to his family... He was an engineer. My age is wrong.

& Robert Pryce, Lane’s father: You’re coming home, Lane.
    Lane: I’m afraid I’ve moved on. Ah!
    Robert: Put your home in order either there or here. You will not live in between.
    Lane: Yes sir.
    Robert: What was that?
    Lane: Yes sir.
    Robert: What was that?
    Lane: Yes sir!

& Pete: How is it that some people just walk through life, dragging their lies with them, destroying everything they touch?..
    Trudy: Who are you talking about?
    Pete: I loathe* it. No one ever knows... Except the honest people who have to pick up the pieces.
    Trudy: I don’t know what you’re talking about and I want to.
    Pete: No, you don’t. And I don’t want you to.

& Feya: Please tell me what’s wrong... It’s me.
    Don: I’m tired of running.

& Joan: We have a partners meeting.
    Roger: Oh Christ. Really?
    Joan: Come on. Life goes on.

-- Dict:
loathe — ненавидеть; испытывать отвращение

+ on Imdb

__ Tough. Moreover, it came over from all the sides.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий