9 авг. 2011 г.

Falling Skies 1x10

Eight Hours


& Rick: It’s okay, Ben. I know you can hear them, too.
    Ben: I want them out of my head!
    Rick: Why? Ben, they’re better than the humans. We can be a part of that.

& Margaret: But how are we gonna hold off the Skitters and Mechs? Our best soldiers are with Weaver.
    Tom: I know how it sounds. But I want you to think about where we are. Battles of Lexington and Concord were fought not too far from here. Small force of colonists against the entire might of the British Empire. Nobody gave them much of a chance, either.
        Patrick Henry called it. “The battle is not to the strong alone. It is to the vigilant, the active, and the brave.
        A small, disciplined militia can not only hold out against a larger force but drive it back because they’re fighting for what rightfully belongs to them.”

        This is our home, our world. So remember that if they come.


& Weaver: What are you thinking?
    Tom: I’m thinking that I’m close enough to take a shot.

& Tom: Come on! Let’s let them know we were here.

& Karen: They brought me here because they don’t understand.
    Tom: Who doesn’t?
    Karen: They didn’t expect... Resistance on this level. They find that... interesting. And want to talk.
    Tom: Interesting?!

& Tom: I’m gonna blow this one straight to hell.
    Karen: Don’t.
    Tom: Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t.
    Karen: Because of Ben.
    Tom: Ben? What about Ben?
    Karen: The harness... is a process.

On Imdb.

So this was the

End of Season One

And they say it'll be another one. 'Next Summer.' But does it make sense?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий