28 авг. 2011 г.

Luther 2x3

& Jenny: You look normal.
    Luther: Ta.
    Jenny: You look weird when you look normal.

& Luther: We’ve got to think about getting you... a job.
    Jenny: What sort of job?
    Luther: A job-job.
    Jenny: Like flipping burgers?
    Luther: Well, them burgers are not going to flip themselves, are they?
    Jenny: It’s, like, 2p an hour. Who am I, Sponge Bob?
    Luther: I don’t know what that is.
    Jenny: He’s a sponge. He flips burgers.

& Jenny: Totally lushalicious.

& Jenny: Completely bomb dot com.


& Martin: So, how do we catch him?
    Luther: Well, we get lucky. Or he gets unlucky. Or a combination of the two.

& Luther: You know, I’ve been a police officer since God was a boy. I don’t think I’ve sat across a table from someone who takes their right to silence so seriously.

& Justin: Are you in trouble?
    Luther: Things are a little messy. But I’m working it out.


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий