4 июн. 2011 г.

Rio

& Blu: This is the life. The perfect marshmallow to cocoa ratio.

& Pedro: Wow, that was fast.
    Rafael: Lionel Richie. Works every time.

Lionel Richie - Hello

& Jewel: We’re doomed.
    Blu: Okay, there’s no place like home, there’s no place like home. How I wish I was back in my cage with my mirror and my swing and my little bell. How I miss my little bell.

& Jewel: Ssshh, play dead.
    Blu: What? I don’t need to play dead. I’m about to have a heart attack.

& Blu: Flying may not be my thing, but walking is. Follow my lead. Inside right, outside left.

& Jewel: Come on, we need to find a safe place to spend the night.
    Blu: Safe? Safe!? We’re in the jungle! You know when people say it’s a jungle out there, I’m sure they don’t mean it as a good thing.
    Jewel: Look, I hate to break it to you but this is where our kind naturally lives.
    Blu: Hey, don’t talk to me about nature. I watch Animal Planet. I know all about the food chain. You see, out here I’m just a hors d’oeuvre. Nothing more than a feathery spring roll.
That is why we stay on the trees and not on the ground.


& Jewel: You see, who needs flying? Birds, birds need flying. Flying is... freedom and not having to rely on anyone. Don’t you want that?
    Blu: I don’t know... Sounds a little lonely.

& Monkey's boss: We’ll do it, we’ll do it. Save me, please. Save me!
    Nigel: Alright, you twisted my wing. Deal. Now then, any more questions?.. No? Good! You’ll spread out and find these Macaws by the end of the day. Or it’s flying lessons for everyone! Go! Go do your monkey business.

& Jewel: Come on Blu, you can do it!
    Blu: I can do it, I can do it... I can’t do it!

& Blu: I would love to go five minutes without getting killed. Is that too much to ask?

& Blu: It’s not what you think. We’re just chained together.

& Pedro: It’s time to take it to the next level.
    Blu: What’s wrong with this level?
    Pedro: Come on, this ain’t the level. Next level is the level.

& Luiz: I know just how you feel... Watching them up there, makes you want to chase them, grab them in your mouth and bite their heads off... I’m just kidding, bro. Chasing them is plenty.

& Rafael: No, no, no, come back! You belong together! You’re Juliet, Blu is Romeo. Sure, they both die in the end but you get my point! Young love, always so melodramatic.

& Linda: Speak English!
    Tulio: Linda, you got to shake your dooche.
    Linda: No, I don’t shake our dooche in Minnesota. Hot dog coming through.


+ on Imdb.

Rio

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий