23 июн. 2011 г.

Falling Skies 1x1-2

Live and Learn

Season 1, Episode 1


& Porter: We cannot fight these things unless we know how.
    Weaver: I know how!
    Porter: No, you don’t. Nobody knows how, and that’s the problem. That’s the reason we’re gonna split up, we’re gonna run, we’re gonna hide, and we’re gonna survive.

& Hal Mason: Think that’d work... heading underground?
    Tom Mason: Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, it has throughout history. Alexander leading the Macedonians... ... What?
    Hal: I don’t know. You think, dad, maybe you could, uh, ease up on the history lessons... with the guys around, at least.

& Tom: You’re good.
    Anne Glass: For a pediatrician.
    Tom: For any doctor.
    Anne: Practice makes perfect. There is a silver lining in all of this. If this hadn’t happened, I’d be dealing with flu shots and neurotic mothers.
    Tom: I’d be grading midterms... Or at least staring at a stack of blue books, trying to figure out how to avoid them.
    Anne: Hey, things could be worse.

& Anne: So, what are we doing? Running? Regrouping? I just hope Porter knows what he’s doing.
    Tom: Retreat, regroup, return... Revenge.

& Porter: Our best bet is that Sundash in Belmont.
    Tom: Yeah, I agree.
    Porter: You don’t have to agree. You just need to listen. Those are my orders.
    Tom: Yes, sir.

& Tom: You know where we are? This is Bartlett Hill. About 400 years ago, this was all Pennacook settlement. Smallpox wiped them out.
    Anne: Ever the history Professor.
    Tom: I wonder what will be here in another 400 years...
    Anne: Hopefully humans.

& Matt Mason: I already know what I’m gonna wish for.
    Tom: Oh, yeah? What?
    Matt: Well, I can’t tell you.
    Tom: Sure you can. I’m your father. It’s rule 619. You can tell me anything.

& Tom: Mag?
    Hal: Yeah, that’s what I meant.
    Tom: What?
    Hal: Just remembering... What was it... seven, eight months ago, you wouldn’t let me ride my bike over to Julien’s at night ’cause I didn’t have a bike light. Now you’re offering me extra ammo.
    Tom: Things change.

& Karen: I wonder what it’s thinking.
    Tom: Nothing now.

& Tom: What would you do if you had the chance to get your kids back?.. He’s my son.
    Weaver: You’ll never kill enough of them to get him back.
    Tom: They die, just like us. You just have to get... close.


The Armory

Season 1, Episode 2


& Weaver: Well, doctor, you tell your patients that if they’re dissatisfied, they’re free to leave. If they want the protection of my soldiers, they can minimize the whining and be grateful for the oatmeal.
    Anne: They’re not just eaters! They know that’s what your soldiers say about them sometimes... they’re eaters. They contribute to the fight. They cook. They fix clothing. They haul trash.
    Weaver: Dr. Glass, a few years from now, when the skitters have been wiped out or sent back to the undoubtedly hideous planet that they call home, the concerns of the civilians will be addressed. Until then, there’s no time for this.

& John Pope: So, what do we got?.. Papa smurf, sexy freedom-fighter girl, strapping young man, black... Looks like a gangbanger, and a... Oriental of some sort. We’ll take the girl and the boy. The black?
    Billy: Hell no.
    John Pope: Hell no. Unh-unh. What about the chinaman?
    Billy: Asians are good at fixing things.
    John Pope: That’s true.
    Tom: We’re not gonna let you drive!
    John Pope: Which brings us right back... to papa smurf.

& Margaret: Are you stupid?
    Hal: I figured it was worth a shot.

& John Pope: You know what, Professor?.. I don’t know what kind of fairy tales you’ve got going on in that head of yours about saving the earth, but the way I see it... There ain’t no place this is going but down.


On Imdb: 1x1, 1x2.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий