16 июн. 2011 г.

Psychoville 1x3

Jelly


& Mr. Jelly: I didn’t do anything! It wasn’t me! I never killed anyone! Please! Please! I can’t play it! I’ve only got DVD. I’ve not had tapes since Shawshank Redemption.

& Maureen: Poor Graham. Flat as a pancake...
    David: Do you mind? I’m eating a pancake.

& Maureen: We should count ourselves lucky he went under that bus, or else he’d have gone to the police. Did anyone else apart from him see you do that murder?
    David: Him, him and her.
    Maureen: That’s three more witnesses we’ve got to get rid of. Plus the two you’ve already killed. That makes five!
    David: Can we not do six?
    Maureen: Why?
    David: Six makes us proper serial killers. Five’s just mass murder.
    Maureen: You’re never satisfied, are you, David?


& George: I can’t keep this up much longer. How do you think I feel when people come round to the house and see this?
    Joy: Proud, I hope. Just because Freddy is special needs...
    George: What special needs?! A boil wash twice a week?
    Joy: Daddy’s just being silly now, isn’t he, Freddy? He knows perfectly well that you’re hand-wash only.

& George: Joy, please, whoever sent this tape knows that you were put away. They know what you did.
    Joy: I was ill, George. Ill. And I’m better now. No-one’s got anything on me. I’m ashamed of nothing.
    George: I know you’re not ashamed, but you’re not well, Joy.

& Joy: If God won’t give me another child, then I’ll be God. I don’t need you or your useless seed.
    George: You don’t know what you’re saying.
    Joy: No-one said bringing up a child would be easy.

& Maureen: Is that nearly ready, Jill?
    Miss McGinnis: What is that?
    Maureen: That’s our... portable electrolysis machine. We’ll soon have all your hair off.

& David: Ma’am? I mean, Maggie Forbes?
    Maureen: What?!
    David: Plastic chair. Plastic chair, it won’t work.
    Maureen: All right, if we could just scooch you over to this chair, please, Cheryl.
    Miss McGinnis: Well, it’s not as comfortable. It’s where I sit my clients.
    Maureen: Well, it won’t be for long.
    Miss McGinnis: I don’t like the look of those.
    Maureen: It’s nothing. We just give your hairy patches a blast of electric to kill off all those unwanted follicles.
    Miss McGinnis: I would rather do this with a cream...
    Maureen: No, you wouldn’t. You never know what they’ve put in a cream.
    David: Electric’s electric.

& Mr. Lomax: Just because I’m blind, doesn’t make me stupid!


On Imdb.

__ Mr. Jelly, the clown, somehow sagged. Yeah, he gave another clue. But it was a sorry sight.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий