15 июн. 2011 г.

Priest

& Monsignor Chamberlain: The Devil comes in many shapes. The best way to combat him, is through personnel sacrifice... and a long day’s labor.
    Priest: Yes, Father.
    Monsignor Chamberlain: Now say three Hail Mary’s and four Our Father’s. And remember, to go against the Church, is to go against God.

& Monsignor Chamberlain: You have to look at the bigger picture, it’s for the greater good.
    Priest: Is this the world I fought for?
    Monsignor Chamberlain: No. But it’s the only world we have left. I’m begging you, don’t do anything foolish. Remember your vow. To go against the Church, is to go against God.
    Priest: Then I go against God.

& Familiar: You have no idea what’s coming, Priest.

& Hicks: I may not have seen the war... but I know the look a man gets when he likes killing. It comes easy to you.
    Priest: It just comes. Easy’s got nothing to do with it.


& Priest: Give me your gun. ... Vampires don’t move like humans. Their body weight pulls them in concentric patterns. You need to anticipate their trajectory to get a kill shot.
    Hicks: Are you teaching me to shoot?
    Priest: I’m teaching you how to kill vampires. There are always two points. A and B. Know them both, you’ll kill a vampire.

& Priest: Hey! Not bad.
    Hicks: Point A, meet point fucking B.

& Lucy: What do you want?
    Black Hat: I want the same things that you want. I want to be free from a life of suffering and sacrifice. To no longer be told that your every desire is a sin. And after all, if you’re not committing sin, you’re no longer having fun.

& Priestess: We all made sacrifices.

& Priest: You would have made a good priest.
    Hicks: Thanks.
    Priest: Don’t let it go to your head.


+ on Imdb.

Priest

__ Fixed C.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий