21 июн. 2011 г.

Psychoville 1x7

Ravenhill


& Nurse Kenchington: Isn't that right, little mouse?
    Robert: Yes, Miss Kenchington.
    Nurse Kenchington: I beg your pardon?
    Robert: Squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak.
    Nurse Kenchington: That's better.

& Simon on the front desk: How can I help you?
    David: I done five murders.

& Mr. Jelly: This is embarrassing.
    Claudia Wren: I'm not fussy. In the war we went in our neighbours' pots and pans.
    Mr. Jelly: Didn't you have a toilet?
    Claudia: Yes. We just didn't like the neighbours.

& Mr. Jelly: Hey, kid, give us that Topic. ... Come on, this lady needs it. I'll give you 50p. ... A pound, then. There's a pound in my pocket. Go on, you can have it. Go on, that's it, you had your hand on it, then. I know this must look funny.

& Mr. Lomax: That's one word for it. Of course, the doctors here gave it all kinds of fancy names - acute egopsychosis. Also known as Paradise Syndrome. It affects you when you've got everything you've ever wanted. And there's only one way of curing it. What the fucking hell did you do that for? I nearly died getting that for you! I first completed my collection in 1988. ...

& Joy: She's dead.
    David: Sorry. I brought you this. Don't know why.

& Claudia: What have you brought me here for? I don't want raping, thank you very much.

& Mr. Jelly: Hello?
    Claudia: Hello.
    Mr. Jelly: Not you!

& Claudia: She's a zomboid, I've seen a film about them.
    Mr. Jelly: Who are you, Van Helsing?

& A voice: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time.


& Mr. Lomax: Sorry, sorry, carry on with your speech.
    The voice: It's not a speech! You've ruined it now, anyway.
    Joy: Oh, don't say that, I'm enjoying it! I'm really smiling.

& The voice: The reason I've gathered all of you here - nearly all of you...

& Joy: Go on, little mouse. You do the honours.
    Robert: My pleasure.

& The voice: You killed her.
    Mr. Lomax: Well, what if we did? She deserved it. She was an evil old bitch, you don't know what she was like.
    The voice: Oh, I do, Mr Lomax. I know exactly what she was like. Because that "evil old bitch"...

& Robert: Kerry? Who are you talking to?..
    Kerry: Grandma! I'm gonna need some help.

& David: I've done bad things since I was let in the world. Too many bad things. I wish I could mend what happened.
    Nurse Kenchington's voice: Get me out, then.
    David: Pardon?!
    Nurse Kenchington's voice: I said, get me out.
    David: Speak up. Are you in there?
    Nurse Kenchington's voice: Dig for me, David. Dig for me.

& Nurse Kenchington's voice: Free me, David. Free me from this torment.
    David: Now, you're not going to get me, are you?
    Nurse Kenchington's voice: Let me see...
    David: ....... Do you want me to kiss you?

& David: What are you doing? You're supposed to be dead.
    Nurse Kenchington: Oh, no, David, I'm very much alive. It's you who are dead.

& Mr. Lomax: David. He was always the weakest link, goodbye.

& Mr. Jolly / Dr. Strachan / Stuart: MUMMY! Look.
    Nurse Kenchington: You idiot!

& David: I knew there was a reason I brought this.


+ on Imdb.

Psychoville - Season One - 2-DVD Set ( Psychoville - Season 1 ) [ NON-USA FORMAT, PAL, Reg.2 Import - United Kingdom ]

And this was

The End of Season One

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий