9 июн. 2011 г.

Clash of the Titans

& Io: It was Zeus who created man... and man ’s prayers fed the gods’ immortality.

& Perseus: Me... I’m no one’s son.
    Spyros: I am your father, Perseus. Marmara is your mother. And you’ll always be our son. The bond between us is much more than flesh and bone. The love we have for you... it’s that love that gods and kings fight over.

& Spyros: One day... somebody’s gonna have to make a stand. One day, somebody’s gonna have to say: “Enough.”

& Io: There are gods and there are men... and there are those of us who are in between. ... Many years ago... I refused a god’s advance. I was cursed with agelessness.
    Perseus: That’s not much of a curse.
    Io: I’ve lived for years watching my loved ones die. I imagine you’re sympathetic to that plight.

& Ozal: My brother and I, we know how to kill.
    Kucuk: We enjoy it.

& Ozal: It is death who should be afraid of us.


& Solon: The weapon is a part of you. Like the sting on a wasp. Stay focused. Know what’s around you. Keep your balance at all times. You fall... you die.

& Perseus: I will not use that sword or anything that they give me!
    Kepheus: So we’ll just continue to die.
    Perseus: I can’t become like them. If I do this, I do it as a man.
    Kepheus: But you are not just a man.
    Perseus: I choose to be.

& Zeus: You foolish boy. Man’s entire existence is a gift of my grace.
    Perseus: For someone who created man... you don’t know much about us. We live... we fight and we die... for each other, not for you.

& Perseus: I know we’re all afraid. But my father told me: Someday someone was gonna have to take a stand. Someday someone was gonna have to say, “Enough.” This could be that day.

& Hades: I’m a god. I will live forever.
    Perseus: But not here.


+ on Imdb.

Clash of the Titans

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий