7 июн. 2011 г.

Breakout Kings 1x11

Off the Beaten Path

Season 1, Episode 11


& Lloyd: Yeah, “comorbidity”* basically means that Bennett is a whole cocktail of crazy. You know? Uh, think of him as trail mix, except you replace the nuts, and the pretzels and those delicious little yogurt droplets with paranoid schizophrenia, auditory hallucinations, and, uh, delusional psychosis.

& Lloyd: Teddy? I’m Lloyd. {...} Normally, I would take my time and we could some play word association games and, uh, I’d use positive reinforcement and you’d talk to me when you’re comfortable and ready, but I don’t have time. So... I’m going to do something completely unethical, and bribe you with candy. What do you think about those? You like chocolate, don’t you?

& Erica: I bet you Lloyd took it.
    Shea: Yeah. Or you. All I know is I didn’t take it.
    Erica: Yeah, okay. Says the gangbanger.
    Shea: First of all, I wasn’t a gangbanger, shorty. Gangbangers worked for me. That’s like calling Bill Gates a computer geek.

& Shea: Good luck trying to read it. It looks like a mouse on mushrooms wrote it.
    Lloyd: Ooh. Hypergraphics. It’s a synthesis of text and other media. There is a keen intelligence underneath all this psychosis.

& Charlie: What deal did you make with him?
    Ray: All the ribs he can eat and a 12-pack of beer.
    Gunderson: And a Hustler!
    Ray: Yea, and that, too.


& Charlie: Lloyd, you stay here and go through the diary.
    Lloyd: I can look at it as I’m with you. I can hike. I can climb.
    Charlie: This is not a Dungeons & Dragons game, Lloyd.

& Shea: And I’m staying here, right?
    Charlie: Wrong.
    Shea: Dude, I’m from Washington Heights. I-I-I barely been on grass in my life.

& Shea: Seriously, Ray? Sinatra? The whole ride up?

& Ray: Homemade alarm system. Who knows what else they planted?..
    Shea: This is why black people don’t go camping.

& Bennett: Clean yourself up, kitten. Today’s your wedding day.


-- Dict:
comorbidity — сопутствующие заболевания


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий