22 июн. 2011 г.

30 Rock 3x6

Christmas Special

Season 3, Episode 6


& Liz: Merry almost Christmas, everybody. I have some great
news. We are all getting...
    Frank: Frozen steaks?
    Pete: iPod nothings?
    Tracy: Colorful sweaters?

& Ken: I love helping people less fortunate than me.
    Toofer: Where do you find them?
    Ken: There are these Nigerians on the Internet that help me.

& Jenna: Mr. Donaghy, as leader of this group, I have to put my foot down. Christmas is a sacred time for me and my surrogate family. So if you are willing to look four 25-year-old gay guys in the eyes and tell them that we’re not going to see new kids on the block at the Borgata, be my guest.
    Jake: You are all contractually obligated to participate.
    Jenna: Yes, sir. I never liked that group. Sorry.

& Liz: Thank you so much for carrying that. I will buy you guys dinner later.
    Grizz: Liz, we both have girlfriends.


& Jake: Ah, my little elves at work... Looking good, gang, looking good.

& Ken: I don’t believe people would do that, Ms. Lemon. This is a religious holiday. When has religion ever caused any trouble?

& Colleen Donaghy: Sixteen minus eight is eight. Numbers, unlike children, don’t lie.

& Jack: I love you, mother, and I don’t want you to die.
    Colleen: I’m never going to, Jackie.


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий