8 дек. 2009 г.

Pandorum

* Nadia: Running is always the best option.


* Leland: You just woke up, huh? You hungry? 'Cause I can cook. I really got a treat for you guys. But I must admit it's really difficult to season when you're only using a motor oil base. But if we use our imagination, we got something here. It kinda tastes like... herb and butter dogshit.


* Bower: How long have you been awake?
   Leland: Let me see... what's today? Tuesday, so I have no idea. Ah, well, let's eat, shall we? It's kosher.



* Bower: What are you doing?
   Nadia: He's gonna fucking eat us.
   Leland: It's not personal, guys. It's just survival of the fittest. Or maybe it's the brightest.
   Bower: You gassed us!
   Leland: Oh, yes. And I'm sorry, but I'm a little too old and too tired for the honorable way of hunting game.


Нормальные 7.1/10 на Imdb (> 10,000 голосов по состоянию на 6/12/9).

+ Чё-то я оказался не готов к тому, что будет страшно. Наверное, с Moon перепутал.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий